Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist (AGCNS) Post-Master's Certificate
- A master's degree in nursing from a nationally accredited program.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- A minimum of 2000 hours of experience as a registered nurse.
- An unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse in the State where they are completing the program and clinical hours are completed.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- One letter of professional recommendation with at least one from someone in a supervisory capacity.
- An autobiographical statement of personal goals and objectives.
- An interview with graduate faculty.