Nursing Education Post-Baccalaureate Certificate
- A baccalaureate degree in nursing or another field.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.75.
- A minimum of 2,000 hours as a registered nurse in the State of Michigan.
- An unencumbered license to practice as a registered nurse.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- One letter of professional recommendation from someone in a supervisory capacity.
- An autobiographical statement of personal goals and objectives.
- An interview with graduate faculty.